KOOTASCA Community Action, Inc. (CAP)
Home Repair Financial Assistance
Loans to eligible homeowners to increase the accessibility of their house or make needed fixes
Loan program to homeowners for routine home maintenance, emergency repairs, or accessibility improvements.
Participants must meet income and other eligibility requirements.
The Rehabilitation Loan/Emergency and Accessibility Loan Programs assist low income homeowners in financing basic home improvements that directly affect the safety, habitability, energy efficiency or accessibility of their homes.
The Emergency and Accessibility Loan Program is available for home improvements addressing emergency conditions of the home or accessibility needs for a disabled household resident, subject to prior approval by Minnesota Housing.
- Home rehabilitation assistance to low-income; generally used for carpenter work, mechanical work or utilities
- Community Action Partnership
- People with low income
Complete eligibility information for the Minnesota Housing Rehabilitation Loan/Emergency and Accessibility Loan Program is available online.
Apply for assistance online or call to determine if you are eligible and get help in the application process
2232 2nd Ave E, International Falls, MN, 56649
- Primary Contact for this program: 218-999-0806
- Main: 218-283-9491
- TDD: 800-627-3529
- Toll Free: 800-559-9491
8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
- Kootasca Community Action Partnership (CAP) 201 NW 4th St, Grand Rapids, MN, 55744
Other Services at this Location
- Early Head Start Home visiting or center-based services and programs for low-income families with infants and toddlers that support child development, parenting skills and self-sufficiency
- Energy Assistance Program Helps renters and homeowners pay their home heating bills and may also assist homeowners to fix or replace their broken furnace
- Head Start Services and programs that prepare low-income families with preschool children (ages 3 - 5) for their transition to public school kindergarten and to support child development, parenting skills and self-sufficiency
- Teen Parent Assistance Helps prepare young parents with classes or other educational programs and support
- Transitional Housing Time-limited housing and support services for individuals and/or families
- Weatherization Assistance Program Helps low-income homeowners and renters to reduce energy costs