Community Resource Hub navigators are available in some areas to help families connect to local resources
Help Me Connect celebrates young children and early learners – view the Early Learning and Child Care resources.
Inter County Community Council (ICCC)
Services for Homeless Youth
Services and support for homeless youth
Participants may receive monthly case management services and support for 24 months or more, along with their financial assistance.
Case management services are delivered by phone, email, text, office visits, home visits, and mailings.
The goal of case management is to empower and promote self-sufficiency within the household.
- Community Action Partnership
Provides services for youth aged 16 - 24 years who reside in Clearwater, Pennington, Red Lake, and East Polk counties and who are homeless or facing homelessness.
207 Main St, Oklee, MN, 56742
Most ICCC programs serve: Clearwater, Pennington, Eastern Polk and Red Lake Counties
See Eligibility for specific requirements
- Primary Contact for this program: 218-796-5144
- Main: 888-778-4008
- Toll Free: 888-778-4008
8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
Other Services at this Location
- Career Counseling Help with finding a new career
- Community Action Agency Provides programs and services that help individuals and families with low incomes.
- Emergency Shelter Provides a temporary place to stay for people that do not have housing
- Energy Assistance Program Helps renters and homeowners pay their home heating bills and may also assist homeowners to fix or replace their broken furnace
- Family and Community Resource Navigator Early childhood specialists help families and those with young children find and connect with local early childhood and family well-being services.
- Food Shelf Food support is available to people in need
- Job Training Learn how to do the tasks for a type of job
- Transitional Housing Time-limited housing and support services for individuals and/or families
- Weatherization Assistance Program Helps low-income homeowners and renters to reduce energy costs