Inter County Community Council (ICCC)
Family and Community Resource Navigator
Early childhood specialists help families and those with young children find and connect with local early childhood and family well-being services.
Family and community resource hubs offer direct services and navigation support to families. Exact services vary by location.
Hubs offer navigation to local supports and services, including:
- Basic needs and economic assistance
- Disability services
- Healthy development and screening
- Developmental and behavioral concerns
- Family well-being and mental health
- Early learning and child care
- Dental care
- Legal services
By connecting families to local supports and services, these agencies help families:
- Make it easier to get what they need
- Increase access to services
- Grow community engagement and support community developed solutions
About This Location
Local Community Resource Hubs are funded by a Minnesota state Preschool Development Grant.
- Community Action Partnership
Serving families in: Clearwater, Pennington, Red Lake and East Polk counties
Call or send an email to make an appointment. Office is open for walk-in appointments, but may be asked to wait if staff is unavailable.
These services are free.
207 Main St, Oklee, MN, 56742
Most ICCC programs serve: Clearwater, Pennington, Eastern Polk and Red Lake Counties
See Eligibility for specific requirements
- Primary Contact for this program: 218-796-5144
- Main: 888-778-4008
- Toll Free: 888-778-4008
8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
Other Services at this Location
- Career Counseling Help with finding a new career
- Community Action Agency Provides programs and services that help individuals and families with low incomes.
- Emergency Shelter Provides a temporary place to stay for people that do not have housing
- Energy Assistance Program Helps renters and homeowners pay their home heating bills and may also assist homeowners to fix or replace their broken furnace
- Food Shelf Food support is available to people in need
- Job Training Learn how to do the tasks for a type of job
- Services for Homeless Youth Services and support for homeless youth
- Transitional Housing Time-limited housing and support services for individuals and/or families
- Weatherization Assistance Program Helps low-income homeowners and renters to reduce energy costs