Inter County Community Council (ICCC)
Energy Assistance Program
Helps renters and homeowners pay their home heating bills and may also assist homeowners to fix or replace their broken furnace
Energy Assistance Program (EAP) services may include:
- Help paying energy bills
- Help paying water/wastewater bills
- Help with utility disconnections or getting fuel delivered
- Information on efficient and safe use of energy
- Helping you work with your energy suppliers and human service providers
- Repairing or replacing a broken furnace or heating system, if you own your home
- Community Action Partnership
- People with low income
Eligibility is based on three most recent months of income. See the application form for income limits based on household size. Funds are available for renters and homeowners.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Residents of Clearwater, East Polk, Pennington, and Red Lake counties
Complete one of the following applications:
Applications can also be picked up from your local service provider, or Minnesota residents can obtain an application and more information by calling (800) 657-3710.
Mail the completed application to your local provider.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Contact for energy assistance at (888) 778-4008 ext 4.
There is no fee.
207 Main St, Oklee, MN, 56742
Most ICCC programs serve: Clearwater, Pennington, Eastern Polk and Red Lake Counties
See Eligibility for specific requirements
- Primary Contact for this program: 218-796-5144 x4
- Main: 888-778-4008
- Toll Free: 888-778-4008
8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
Other Services at this Location
- Career Counseling Help with finding a new career
- Community Action Agency Provides programs and services that help individuals and families with low incomes.
- Emergency Shelter Provides a temporary place to stay for people that do not have housing
- Family and Community Resource Navigator Early childhood specialists help families and those with young children find and connect with local early childhood and family well-being services.
- Food Shelf Food support is available to people in need
- Job Training Learn how to do the tasks for a type of job
- Services for Homeless Youth Services and support for homeless youth
- Transitional Housing Time-limited housing and support services for individuals and/or families
- Weatherization Assistance Program Helps low-income homeowners and renters to reduce energy costs