Community Resource Hub navigators are available in some areas to help families connect to local resources
Help Me Connect celebrates young children and early learners – view the Early Learning and Child Care resources.
Inter County Community Council (ICCC)
Provides a temporary place to stay for people that do not have housing
Offers temporary shelter for those who are homeless or need a place to stay. Space may be available on-site, or may be provided at other nearby locations.
Provides motel vouchers
- Community Action Partnership
- People with low income
Serves homeless youth, single adults and families
207 Main St, Oklee, MN, 56742
Most ICCC programs serve: Clearwater, Pennington, Eastern Polk and Red Lake Counties
See Eligibility for specific requirements
- Primary Contact for this program: 888-778-4008
8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
Other Services at this Location
- Career Counseling Help with finding a new career
- Community Action Agency Provides programs and services that help individuals and families with low incomes.
- Energy Assistance Program Helps renters and homeowners pay their home heating bills and may also assist homeowners to fix or replace their broken furnace
- Family and Community Resource Navigator Early childhood specialists help families and those with young children find and connect with local early childhood and family well-being services.
- Food Shelf Food support is available to people in need
- Job Training Learn how to do the tasks for a type of job
- Services for Homeless Youth Services and support for homeless youth
- Transitional Housing Time-limited housing and support services for individuals and/or families
- Weatherization Assistance Program Helps low-income homeowners and renters to reduce energy costs