Indian Health Board of Minneapolis, Inc.
Office that provides professional care of teeth and gums
Dental clinic offering treatment services to help improve dental health
Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHC) provide free and low-cost clinics in underserved areas, typically inner-cities and rural areas. They are designed to serve people who have limited access to healthcare such as the uninsured and underinsured, immigrants, migrant workers and people who live in public housing or are homeless. These medical clinics are paid for by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA). Federally Qualified Health Centers provide:
- Checkups when you are well
- Treatment when you are sick
- Complete care when you are pregnant
- Immunizations and checkups for your children
- Dental care and prescription drugs for your family
- Mental health and substance abuse care if you need it
Offers outpatient dental provides:
- Adult and pediatric dentistry
- Emergency treatment
- Limited root canals
- Dentures and partials
- Oral surgery referral
Same day appointments are offered.
Licenses and Certifications
- Federally Qualified Health Center
- Sliding fee scale
- Native American Community
- People with low income
Care is provided for all ages
Free transportation is provided by this agency to an appointment. Call for more information or to set up an appointment.
Fees are based on your income (sliding fee scale) and family size.
Accepts Medical Assistance and other major insurance plans
1315 E 24th St, Minneapolis, MN, 55404
Twin Cities Metro area
- Primary Contact for this program: 612-721-9800
Other Services at this Location
- Clinic Medical office that provides non-emergency care
- Reproductive and Sexual Health Provides fact-based information and clinic services to help people make decisions about their reproductive and sexual health.