Community Resource Hub navigators are available in some areas to help families connect to local resources
Help Me Connect celebrates young children and early learners – view the Early Learning and Child Care resources.
Horizon Public Health
Public Health Clinic
Public health departments offer screenings, health education and wellness services
Public health clinics typically provide:
- Health education
- Immunization clinics
- Family planning services
202 8th St N, Wheaton, MN, 56296
- Primary Contact for this program: 320-763-6018
8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
- Grant County Office 15 Central Ave N, Elbow Lake, MN, 56531
- Stevens County Office 10 E Highway 28, Morris, MN, 56267
- Horizon Main Office - Douglas County 809 Elm St, Alexandria, MN, 56308
- Pope County Office 10 1st St NE, Glenwood, MN, 56334
Other Services at this Location
- Apply for Waiver Programs Accepts applications for Medical Assistance/Medicaid waiver programs
- Child and Teen Checkups Coordinators connect individuals to well-child care and screenings for eligible newborns, children and young adults
- Family Home Visiting Expectant parents and parents or caregivers of young children can get in-home support with pregnancy topics, parenting skills and connections to community resources.
- Follow Along Program Program that helps to make sure children are learning and growing appropriately for their age
- WIC - Supplemental Nutrition Program A nutrition and breastfeeding program that helps young families eat well and be healthy. Learn about nutrition during pregnancy and feeding your baby and young children; meet breastfeeding goals; and buy healthy food using your WIC card.