HOPE 4 Youth
Help to Find Housing
Assistance with locating a place to live
Program that helps you find local housing options.
The program may guide you on how to choose and obtain a place that meets your needs.
Helps to coordinate resources that connect homeless young people with housing options.
At the drop-in-center, staff and mentors can assist with:
- Affordable housing searches
- Completing housing applications
- Applying for financial assistance for rent and bills
- Housing and shelter referrals
- Connecting with a host home
Serving homeless and at-risk youth
2665 4th Ave, Ste 40, Anoka, MN, 55303
The North Metro suburbs of the Twin Cities
- Primary Contact for this program: 763-323-2066
Other Services at this Location
- Transitional Housing Time-limited housing and support services for individuals and/or families