Community Resource Hub navigators are available in some areas to help families connect to local resources
Help Me Connect celebrates young children and early learners – view the Early Learning and Child Care resources.
Advocacy - Housing
Helps individuals or groups make sure they receive benefits and services for which they are eligible
Program that works on behalf of individuals and/or groups to make sure that they receive the benefits and services for which they are eligible
Provides telephone support in multiple languages, resources, forms, and classes.
- Free form letters to help you communicate and document your rental housing issues:
- Resources for renters and tenant associations
- Tenant/Landlord law trainings and webinars
- Spanish and Somali speaking tenant advocates on staff
The Landlords Guide to Minnesota Law a legal guide for landlords that addresses every landlord-tenant legal issue that is likely to arise over the course of a lease.
Call for location
- Primary Contact for this program: 612-728-5767
- Toll Free: 866-866-3546
9:00am - 6:00pm, Monday - Thursday 9:00am - 3:00pm, Friday
Other Services at this Location
- Landlord and Tenant Assistance Renters and landlords can get help and information during rental housing disputes