Community Resource Hub navigators are available in some areas to help families connect to local resources
Help Me Connect celebrates young children and early learners – view the Early Learning and Child Care resources.
Friends Against Abuse - Koochiching and Lake of the Woods Counties
Immediate support and advice for people in distress
Crisis lines provide immediate support to help ensure a person's safety and help them take the next steps toward resolving a problem.
Crisis intervention hotlines/helplines are available through telephone, email, chat, text or other communication methods.
Committed to helping victims of domestic abuse, sexual assault and general crime.
Friends Against Abuse operates a crisis line that
- Provides 24/7 crisis services on toll free number
- Gives information and referrals for more help, like shelters
- Provides information about advocacy, support groups and other survivor resources
Call 24/7 for help.
407 4th St, International Falls, MN, 56649
- Primary Contact for this program: 888-344-3264
- Main: 218-285-7220
8:00am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday
- Friends Against Abuse - Lake of the Woods County 406 W Main St, Baudette, MN, 56623
Other Services at this Location
- Domestic Violence Support Services Support program focusing on domestic abuse of individuals by their spouses or partners