Community Resource Hub navigators are available in some areas to help families connect to local resources
Help Me Connect celebrates young children and early learners – view the Early Learning and Child Care resources.
Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa
Local Bus Service
Bus transportation within a city, county or region
Bus transportation that provides rides to people within a city, county or region
The public transit program provides fixed route service to and from various Fond du Lac facilities. Operating hours: 7:00am - 7:00pm, Monday - Friday and 8:00am - 56:00pm, Saturday and Sunday
- The bus will deviate for special trips.
- Child restraint seats are available if riders do not have one
- Buses are wheelchair accessible
- Private pay
- Native American Community
Transportation Area Served by County
- Carlton County
- St. Louis County
Call (218) 878-7500 the day before to schedule your ride.
Transit passes are sold at Fond du Lac Tribal center Enterprise account cash window, or call (218) 878-7517 for credit card purchase. They are sold by $10.00/ 10 rides punch pass or $25.00 for monthly unlimited rides.
1720 Big Lake Rd, Cloquet, MN, 55720
Fond Du Lac Reservation
- Primary Contact for this program: 218-878-7500
- Main - Administration: 218-879-4593
- Main - Cloquet Community Center: 218-878-7510
- Toll Free: 800-365-1613
Other Services at this Location
- Apply for Waiver Programs Accepts applications for Medical Assistance/Medicaid waiver programs
- Community Action Agency Provides programs and services that help individuals and families with low incomes.
- Energy Assistance Program Helps renters and homeowners pay their home heating bills and may also assist homeowners to fix or replace their broken furnace
- Head Start - American Indian Families Services and programs that prepare low-income families with preschool children (ages 3 - 5) for their transition to public school kindergarten and to support child development, parenting skills and self-sufficiency
- Job Training Learn how to do the tasks for a type of job
- Tribal Health and Human Services Health and human services administered by tribal governments.