Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa
Learn how to do the tasks for a type of job
Employment preparation and career training program that provides experience or vocational education for the work associated with a certain type of job
The Workforce Investment Act (WIA) program is a federally funded employment assistance program. The program assists Native Americans to become economically self sufficient through one of the components of work experience, classroom training, and or supportive services.
The work experience component can place an individual into a training position so they can gain work experience.
The classroom training component may assist a person, with returning to a post secondary educational institution, or assist a person with receiving their General Education Diploma.
The supportive services component may assist with a person who has already received a job, but will need items pertinent to them to successfully keep their employment.
- Native American Community
This program is limited to Americans Indians residing within and around the Fond du Lac Reservation and meet all the eligibility criteria.
211 W 4th St, Duluth, MN, 55806
St. Louis County
- Primary Contact for this program: 218-723-1370
- Main: 218-726-1370
- Fond du Lac Community and Government Center 1720 Big Lake Rd, Cloquet, MN, 55720
Other Services at this Location
- Clinic Medical office that provides non-emergency care
- Family and Community Resource Navigator Early childhood navigators help families and those with young children find and connect with local early childhood and family well-being services.
- Tribal Health and Human Services Health and human services administered by tribal governments.