Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa
Energy Assistance Program
Helps renters and homeowners pay their home heating bills and may also assist homeowners to fix or replace their broken furnace
Energy Assistance Program (EAP) services may include:
- Help paying energy bills
- Help paying water/wastewater bills
- Help with utility disconnections or getting fuel delivered
- Information on efficient and safe use of energy
- Helping you work with your energy suppliers and human service providers
- Repairing or replacing a broken furnace or heating system, if you own your home
- Native American Community
Eligibility is based on three most recent months of income. See the application form for income limits based on household size. Funds are available for renters and homeowners.
Complete one of the following applications:
Applications can also be picked up from your local service provider, or Minnesota residents can obtain an application and more information by calling (800) 657-3710.
Mail the completed application to your local provider.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Turn in Energy Assistance Forms to the Community Services office in the Tribal Center.
There is no fee.
1720 Big Lake Rd, Cloquet, MN, 55720
Fond Du Lac Reservation
- Primary Contact for this program: 218-878-2658
- Main - Administration: 218-879-4593
- Main - Cloquet Community Center: 218-878-7510
- Toll Free: 800-365-1613
Other Services at this Location
- Apply for Waiver Programs Accepts applications for Medical Assistance/Medicaid waiver programs
- Community Action Agency Provides programs and services that help individuals and families with low incomes.
- Head Start - American Indian Families Services and programs that prepare low-income families with preschool children (ages 3 - 5) for their transition to public school kindergarten and to support child development, parenting skills and self-sufficiency
- Job Training Learn how to do the tasks for a type of job
- Local Bus Service Bus transportation within a city, county or region
- Tribal Health and Human Services Health and human services administered by tribal governments.