Families First of Minnesota
Short-term child care for families going through a crisis or stressful situation
Immediate child care is available to kids that need temporary supervision. A crisis nursery is generally available on a 24/7 basis. Crisis intervention services can include child abuse prevention and family support programs.
Services are available to families experiencing:
- Medical or mental health concerns
- Housing problems
- Financial strain or lapse in Child Care Assistance benefit
- Divorce or separation
- Family violence
- Emergency situations
Services are available 24/7 to all families living in Olmsted County
Additional services include:
- Crisis counseling and support
- Parent education
- Referrals to other stabilization resources
Children ages birth - 12 years old living in Olmsted County, regardless of income.
Call (507) 287-2020 to access Crisis Nursery services Monday - Friday from 8:00am - 4:30pm.
For after-hour Crisis Nursery services, please call (507) 535-5625.
126 Woodlake Dr SE, Rochester, MN, 55904
Olmsted County and surrounding area
- Primary Contact for this program: 507-287-2020
- Toll Free: 800-462-1660
8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Thursday
Other Services at this Location
- Support Group - Parenting Advice, support and comfort for people and their families