Face to Face Health and Counseling Service, Inc.
Reproductive and Sexual Health
Provides fact-based information and clinic services to help people make decisions about their reproductive and sexual health.
Fact-based information and clinical services, including all FDA approved methods of contraception (birth control), testing and treatment for HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), pregnancy testing and all-options pregnancy counseling and referrals, gender affirming hormone care, screening and laboratory tests, preconception care, and evidence-informed sexuality education for young people, teens, and caregivers.
- Between ages 15-24
- A Minnesota resident
- A U.S. citizen (or non-citizen eligible for federally funded programs)
- Not pregnant
- Not enrolled in Medical Assistance, MinnesotaCare, General Assistance Medical Care, or another state-funded program
- Low income
130 7th St E, St. Paul, MN, 55101-2111
- Face2Face Health Clinic 1165 Arcade St, St. Paul, MN, 55106
Other Services at this Location
- Family Homeless Prevention and Assistance Program (FHPAP) Short-term help for low-income families, youth, and single adults who are homeless or are about to become homeless.
- Help to Find Housing Assistance with locating a place to live
- Pregnancy Support Services Supportive services for women who are pregnant
Drop-In Center Hours: 1:00pm - 8:00pm, Monday - Friday
- Primary Contact for this program: 651-224-9644
Anoka, Carver, Dakota, Hennepin, Ramsey, Scott and Washington counties