Face to Face Health and Counseling Service, Inc.
Reproductive and Sexual Health
Provides fact-based information and clinic services to help people make decisions about their reproductive and sexual health.
Fact-based information and clinical services, including all federally approved methods of contraception (birth control), testing and treatment for Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) and other Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD), pregnancy testing and all-options pregnancy counseling and referrals, gender affirming hormone care, screening and laboratory tests, preconception care, and evidence-informed sexuality education for young people, teens, and caregivers.
- Free / no cost to eligible clients
- Private health insurance
- Sliding fee scale
- People with low income
To qualify for the Minnesota Family Planning Program, you must be:
- Between ages 15 - 24
- A Minnesota resident
- A U.S. citizen (or non-citizen eligible for federally funded programs)
- Not pregnant
- Not enrolled in Medical Assistance, MinnesotaCare, General Assistance Medical Care, or another state-funded program
- Low income
1165 Arcade St, St. Paul, MN, 55106
Twin Cities Metro Area counties
- Primary Contact for this program: 651-772-5555
10:00am - 6:00pm, Monday - Thursday 10:00am - 4:00pm, Friday
- SafeZone Resource Center for Homeless and At Risk Youth 130 7th St E, St. Paul, MN, 55101
Other Services at this Location
- Children's Therapeutic Services and Supports (CTSS) Flexible range of mental health and rehabilitation services for children and youth with emotional disturbance or co-occurring substance use disorders.
- Clinic - Youth Medical office that provides non-emergency care
- Pregnancy Support Services Promotes healthy pregnancy outcomes and assists pregnant and parenting women
- Teen Parent Assistance Helps prepare young parents with classes or other educational programs and support