Face to Face Health and Counseling Service, Inc.
Pregnancy Support Services
Supportive services for women who are pregnant
Supportive services for pregnant women typically include:
- Pregnancy testing
- Pregnancy counseling
- Emotional support
- Referrals to community sources
When you start your care at Face to Face, you will be connected with a Case Manager who will get to know you, find out your needs, and keep your information confidential.
Your case manager can help you with:
- Applying for insurance
- Transportation to appointments
- Housing referrals
- Food shelf resources
- Public Health Nurse referrals
- WIC referrals
- Clothing closet
After you deliver your baby, you can continue to get assistance and support up until your baby's first birthday. A Case Manager and a Nurse Practitioner will check in with you to see how you are doing and help you out with resources and family spacing.
Rapid HIV test available at the SafeZone Drop-in Center.
- Medicaid (Medical Assistance)
- Private health insurance
- Private pay
- Sliding fee scale
Youth ages 11 - 24
Call to make an appointment
Services offered with or without insurance
130 7th St E, St. Paul, MN, 55101-2111
- Face2Face Health Clinic 1165 Arcade St, St. Paul, MN, 55106
Other Services at this Location
- Family Homeless Prevention and Assistance Program (FHPAP) Short-term help for low-income families, youth, and single adults who are homeless or are about to become homeless.
- Help to Find Housing Assistance with locating a place to live
- Reproductive and Sexual Health Provides fact-based information and clinic services to help people make decisions about their reproductive and sexual health.
Drop-In Center Hours: 1:00pm - 8:00pm, Monday - Friday
- Primary Contact for this program: 651-224-9644
Anoka, Carver, Dakota, Hennepin, Ramsey, Scott and Washington counties