Face to Face Health and Counseling Service, Inc.
Pregnancy Support Services
Promotes healthy pregnancy outcomes and assists pregnant and parenting women
Supportive services for pregnant women typically include:
- Pregnancy testing
- Pregnancy counseling
- Emotional support
- Referrals to community sources
When you start your care at Face to Face, you will be connected with a Case Manager who will get to know you, find out your needs, and keep your information confidential.
Your case manager can help you with:
- Applying for insurance
- Transportation to appointments
- Housing referrals
- Food shelf resources
- Public Health Nurse referrals
- Women, Infants and Children (WIC) referrals
- Clothing closet
After you deliver your baby, you can continue to get assistance and support up until your baby's first birthday. A Case Manager and a Nurse Practitioner will check in with you to see how you are doing and help you out with resources and family spacing.
Youth aged 11 - 24 years
Call to make an appointment
Services offered with or without insurance
130 7th St E, St. Paul, MN, 55101
Twin Cities metro area
- Primary Contact for this program: 651-224-9644
9:00am - 6:00pm, Monday - Friday
- Face2Face Health Clinic 1165 Arcade St, St. Paul, MN, 55106
Other Services at this Location
- Help to Find Housing Assistance with locating a place to live
- Reproductive and Sexual Health Provides fact-based information and clinic services to help people make decisions about their reproductive and sexual health.