Face to Face Health and Counseling Service, Inc.
Help to Find Housing
Assistance with locating a place to live
Program that helps you find local housing options
The program may guide you on how to choose and obtain a place that meets your needs.
Meet with a case manager to help find housing or use the computer lab to research apartments.
- Assistance with community resources
- Free / no cost to eligible clients
- People with low income
Youth ages 11 to 24
There is no fee for this service.
130 7th St E, St. Paul, MN, 55101-2111
Other Services at this Location
- Family Homeless Prevention and Assistance Program (FHPAP) Short-term help for low-income families, youth, and single adults who are homeless or are about to become homeless.
- Pregnancy Support Services Supportive services for women who are pregnant
- Reproductive and Sexual Health Provides fact-based information and clinic services to help people make decisions about their reproductive and sexual health.
Drop-In Center Hours: 1:00pm - 8:00pm, Monday - Friday
- Primary Contact for this program: 651-224-9644
Anoka, Carver, Dakota, Hennepin, Ramsey, Scott and Washington counties