Face to Face Health and Counseling Service, Inc.
Family Homeless Prevention and Assistance Program (FHPAP)
Short-term help for low-income families, youth, and single adults who are homeless or are about to become homeless.
The Family Homeless Prevention and Assistance Program (FHPAP) helps low-income families with or without children, unaccompanied youth, and single adults who are homeless or are about to become homeless.
Resources and money help with:
- Preventing homelessness
- Getting back into housing right away
- Staying in housing
Assistance usually takes the form of short-term help with rent. It may also help with utility costs. Payments may help to prevent foreclosure or eviction.
Housing assistance and services may vary by region or agency. There are FHPAP programs in all Minnesota counties and six of the northern tribal nations including Red Lake, White Earth, Fond Du Lac, Bois Forte, Mille Lacs and Leech Lake.
Recipients are households at or below 200% Federal Poverty Guidelines and the household must be experiencing a housing crisis and a need for assistance.
Additional eligibility criteria may apply.
130 7th St E, St. Paul, MN, 55101-2111
Other Services at this Location
- Help to Find Housing Assistance with locating a place to live
- Pregnancy Support Services Supportive services for women who are pregnant
- Reproductive and Sexual Health Provides fact-based information and clinic services to help people make decisions about their reproductive and sexual health.
Drop-In Center Hours: 1:00pm - 8:00pm, Monday - Friday
- Primary Contact for this program: 651-224-9644
Anoka, Carver, Dakota, Hennepin, Ramsey, Scott and Washington counties