Face to Face Health and Counseling Service, Inc.
Clinic - Youth
Medical office that provides non-emergency care
Outpatient health clinic offering preventative, diagnostic (exam or test) and treatment services
Some clinics are certified as Health Care Homes, where primary care providers, families and patients work together to support wellness and improve health outcomes. The Minnesota Department of Health provides an online map of providers as well as an online directory that allows you to search for clinics or clinicians by name.
Community medical clinic for youth with or without health insurance.
Offers a chance to speak with a medical provider about
- General medical care for illness
- School physical exams
- Flu shots
- General check-ups
- Birth Control
- Emergency Contraception
- Pregnancy testing
- Sexually transmitted disease testing and treatment
- Free / no cost to eligible clients
- Private health insurance
- Sliding fee scale
- People with low income
Youth aged 11 - 24 years
Call for appointment (651) 772-5555
Available with or without insurance.
1165 Arcade St, St. Paul, MN, 55106
Twin Cities Metro Area counties
- Primary Contact for this program: 651-772-5555
10:00am - 6:00pm, Monday - Thursday 10:00am - 4:00pm, Friday
Other Services at this Location
- Children's Therapeutic Services and Supports (CTSS) Flexible range of mental health and rehabilitation services for children and youth with emotional disturbance or co-occurring substance use disorders.
- Pregnancy Support Services Promotes healthy pregnancy outcomes and assists pregnant and parenting women
- Reproductive and Sexual Health Provides fact-based information and clinic services to help people make decisions about their reproductive and sexual health.
- Teen Parent Assistance Helps prepare young parents with classes or other educational programs and support