Community Resource Hub navigators are available in some areas to help families connect to local resources
Help Me Connect celebrates young children and early learners – view the Early Learning and Child Care resources.
Division of Indian Work
Support Group - Grief, Grandparents as Caregivers
Advice, support and comfort for people and their families
A group of people that meet on a regular basis to share their experiences and provide mutual support.
Offers support groups for elders in the community:
Widow's Circle Support Group meets regularly and provides emotional, mental and spiritual support for those grieving a loss.
Grandparents Caring for Grandchildren program provides support and resources to grandparents who have taken on the role of primary caregiver of one or more children under the age of 18.
- Native American Community
1001 E Lake St, Minneapolis, MN, 55407
Twin Cities Metro area, primarily Hennepin County
- Primary Contact for this program: 612-279-6353
- Main: 612-722-8722
9:00am - 4:00pm, Monday - Friday
Other Services at this Location
- Family Home Visiting Expectant parents and parents or caregivers of young children can get in-home support with pregnancy topics, parenting skills and connections to community resources.
- Food Shelf Food support is available to people in need
- Parenting Support Education and support for parents, or soon to be parents
- Pregnancy Support Services Promotes healthy pregnancy outcomes and assists pregnant and parenting women
- Transitional Housing - American Indian Youth Time-limited housing and support services for individuals and/or families