Community Resource Hub navigators are available in some areas to help families connect to local resources
Help Me Connect celebrates young children and early learners – view the Early Learning and Child Care resources.
Dakota County Community Services Division
Public Health Clinic
Public health departments offer screenings, health education and wellness services
Public health clinics typically provide:
- Health education
- Immunization clinics
- Family planning services
Staff work with partners in health care, non-profits, schools, and the community to prevent disease, promote wellness, and protect health for individuals, children and families.
14955 Galaxie Ave, Apple Valley, MN, 55124
- Primary Contact for this program: 952-891-7500
8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
- Dakota County Northern Service Center 1 Mendota Rd W, West St. Paul, MN, 55118
Other Services at this Location
- Adult Mental Health Crisis Response Services Immediate help for people having urgent problems with depression, panic, anxiety, delusions, or other mood or behavior disorders
- Child and Teen Checkups Coordinators connect individuals to well-child care and screenings for eligible newborns, children and young adults
- Child Foster Care (CFC) Licensing The local county office that oversees licenses for child foster care. Foster care is a temporary safe family home for children who have been placed by a court order or a voluntary placement agreement.
- Child Support Services (CSS) The Minnesota Department of Human Services Child Support Division and county child support agencies work with both parents to establish and enforce child support court orders.
- Children's Mental Health Crisis Response Services (CRS) Professional help 24/7 for children or youth experiencing a mental health crisis to help the child be safe, stay in their home, and get connected to support
- County Programs for Families Apply for county programs that provide financial assistance and supportive resources to families
- Parent Support Outreach Program (PSOP) A voluntary, early intervention service that focuses on helping expecting and parenting at-risk families thrive.
- WIC - Supplemental Nutrition Program A nutrition and breastfeeding program that helps young families eat well and be healthy. Learn about nutrition during pregnancy and feeding your baby and young children; meet breastfeeding goals; and buy healthy food using your WIC card.