Crisis Response of Southeast Minnesota
Children's Mental Health Crisis Response Services (CRS)
Professional help 24/7 for children or youth experiencing a mental health crisis to help the child be safe, stay in their home, and get connected to support.
Crisis Response provides mental health crisis outreach to children and youth to help stabilize and end the crisis. Crisis support is provided by licensed mental health professionals. Crisis Response is available 24 hours a day, 7 days every week.
Crisis Response may include:
- Figuring out what is wrong and get help, in person or by phone and how to stabilize the situation
- Crisis support may include a professional going to the home, school, work, or wherever the child needs help to calm down in the crisis
- Evaluation of risk of harm to the child or others
- Making a plan to manage the current crisis and reduce future crises
- Short term care to help find long-term support
- Help for hospitals, schools, and police to work with children and youth in crisis
Provides crisis line for mental health issues, suicide prevention and support, and depression.
Mobile teams complete comprehensive crisis assessments. A crisis assessment is an immediate, face-to-face evaluation by a two crisis-trained mental health practitioners consulting with a mental health professional.
Provide immediate intervention to aid the caller in relieving current symptoms of the mental health crisis.
Offers support and counseling and connect callers to local resources.
- Free / no cost to eligible clients
- Medicaid (Medical Assistance)
- Private health insurance
- Sliding fee scale
- 24 hours a day
- Children and/or youth with disabilities
Children and youth (up to age 18)
Young people can call for help. Parents or teachers can also call for help for a young person.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Serving Dodge, Fillmore, Goodhue, Houston, Mower, Olmsted, Steele, Wabasha, Waseca, and Winona counties.
If you are in a different county, the state list of crisis phone numbers is available online.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Contact the Crisis Line 24/7 for assistance: (844) 274-7472
Crisis Response is covered by most health insurance plans (including state health care programs like Medical Assistance (MA) and MinnesotaCare).
You can also get free help if you don't have insurance.
Call for location
All of Southern Minnesota, including Dodge, Steele, Waseca, Mower, Goodhue, Winona, Houston, Wabasha, Olmsted, and Fillmore counties
- Primary Contact for this program: 844-274-7472
- Southeast Regional Crisis Center Call for location
Other Services at this Location
- Mental Health Crisis Response Services - Adult Immediate help for people having urgent problems with depression, panic, anxiety, delusions, or other mood or behavior disorders.