Countryside Public Health Department
Child and Teen Checkups
Coordinators connect individuals to well-child care and screenings for eligible newborns, children and young adults
Preventive care keeps kids healthy! Coordinators at these agencies are available to help individuals know if they are eligible for services and connect to local clinics and agencies that provide comprehensive well-child exams that include age-appropriate preventive, dental, mental health, and developmental screenings.
More information about the Child and Teen Checkups program can be found online.
About This Location
Get help with finding:
- A medical or dental clinic
- Transportation assistance
- Translation services
- Resources such as food, mental health, crisis or shelter assistance
- Free / no cost to eligible clients
- Medicaid (Medical Assistance)
Newborns, children and adolescents through the age of 20 who are eligible for Medicaid
Accepts Medical Assistance (MA) or Minnesota Care
422 5th Ave, Ste 305, Madison, MN, 56256
Lac qui Parle County
- Primary Contact for this program: 320-843-4546
- Toll Free: 800-255-0736
- Countryside Public Health - Big Stone County 342 2nd St NW, Ortonville, MN, 56278
- Countryside Public Health - Chippewa County 517 N 17th St, Montevideo, MN, 56265
- Countryside Public Health - Yellow Medicine County 415 9th Ave, Granite Falls, MN, 56241
- Countryside Public Health - Swift County 201 13th St S, Benson, MN, 56215
Other Services at this Location
- Family Home Visiting Expectant parents and parents or caregivers of young children can get in-home support with pregnancy topics, parenting skills and connections to community resources.
- Follow Along Program Program that helps to make sure children are learning and growing appropriately for their age
- Public Health Clinic Public health departments offer screenings, health education and wellness services
- WIC - Supplemental Nutrition Program A nutrition and breastfeeding program that helps young families eat well and be healthy. Learn about nutrition during pregnancy and feeding your baby and young children; meet breastfeeding goals; and buy healthy food using your WIC card.