Countryside Public Health Department
Child and Teen Checkups
Well-child care and screenings for eligible newborns, children and young adults
Public health agencies provide exams and developmental screening to children and teens to help find and treat physical or mental problems.
More information about the Child and Teen Checkups program can be found online.
Eligible people are referred to local health clinics
Newborns, children and adolescents through the age of 20 who are eligible for Medicaid
Takes Medical Assistance (MA)
201 13th St S, Benson, MN, 56215-1856
- Countryside Public Health - Chippewa County 517 N 17th St, Montevideo, MN, 56265-3067
- Countryside Public Health - Yellow Medicine County 415 9th Ave, Granite Falls, MN, 56241-1372
- Countryside Public Health - Lac Qui Parle County 422 5th Ave, Madison, MN, 56256-1299
- Countryside Public Health - Big Stone County 342 2nd St NW, Ortonville, MN, 56278-1413
Other Services at this Location
- Family Home Visiting Expectant parents, parents, or guardians of children five and younger can get in-home coaching with parenting skills and connections to community resources
- Follow Along Program Program that helps to make sure children are learning and growing appropriately for their age
- Public Health Clinic Public health departments offer screenings, health education and wellness services
- WIC - Supplemental Nutrition Program Healthy eating and breastfeeding support program for women, infants and children. Benefits include nutrition information, healthy food you purchase using your WIC Card, and other health or community program referrals.
- Primary Contact for this program: 320-598-7313
- Main and TTY: 320-843-4546
- Toll Free - Home Health Hazards: 800-657-3291
- Toll Free - WIC: 800-657-3291