Comunidades Latinas Unidas En Servicio (CLUES)
Family Homeless Prevention and Assistance Program (FHPAP)
Short-term help for low-income families, youth and single adults who are homeless or are about to become homeless
The Family Homeless Prevention and Assistance Program (FHPAP) helps low-income families with or without children, unaccompanied youth and single adults who are homeless or are about to become homeless.
Resources and money help with:
- Preventing homelessness
- Getting back into housing right away
- Staying in housing
Assistance usually takes the form of short-term help with rent. It may also help with utility costs. Payments may help to prevent foreclosure or eviction.
- Hispanic/Latino Community
- People with low income
Recipients are households at or below 200% Federal Poverty Guidelines and the household must be experiencing a housing crisis and a need for assistance.
Housing assistance and services may vary by region or agency. There are FHPAP programs in all Minnesota counties and six of the northern tribal nations including Red Lake, White Earth, Fond Du Lac, Bois Forte, Mille Lacs and Leech Lake.
Additional eligibility criteria may apply.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Serves Latin and Hispanic families and singles
797 7th St E, St. Paul, MN, 55106
Anoka, Carver, Chisago, Dakota, Hennepin, Isanti, Ramsey, Scott, and Washington counties
- Primary Contact for this program: 651-215-2262
- Main: 651-379-4200
8:30am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday
Other Services at this Location
- Career Counseling Help with finding a new career
- Children's Therapeutic Services and Supports (CTSS) Flexible range of mental health and rehabilitation services for children and youth with emotional disturbance or co-occurring substance use disorders
- Counseling Services Individual, group and family counseling
- Crisis Line Immediate support and advice for people in distress
- Family Home Visiting Expectant parents and parents or caregivers of young children can get in-home support with pregnancy topics, parenting skills and connections to community resources.
- Job Training Learn how to do the tasks for a type of job
- Parenting Support Education and support for parents, or soon to be parents