Comunidades Latinas Unidas En Servicio (CLUES)
Family Homeless Prevention and Assistance Program (FHPAP)
Short-term help for low-income families, youth, and single adults who are homeless or are about to become homeless.
The Family Homeless Prevention and Assistance Program (FHPAP) helps low-income families with or without children, unaccompanied youth, and single adults who are homeless or are about to become homeless.
Resources and money help with:
- Preventing homelessness
- Getting back into housing right away
- Staying in housing
Assistance usually takes the form of short-term help with rent. It may also help with utility costs. Payments may help to prevent foreclosure or eviction.
Housing assistance and services may vary by region or agency. There are FHPAP programs in all Minnesota counties and six of the northern tribal nations including Red Lake, White Earth, Fond Du Lac, Bois Forte, Mille Lacs and Leech Lake.
- Hispanic/Latino Community
Recipients are households at or below 200% Federal Poverty Guidelines and the household must be experiencing a housing crisis and a need for assistance.
Additional eligibility criteria may apply.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Serves adult families and youth families
797 7th St E, St. Paul, MN, 55106
Anoka, Carver, Chisago, Dakota, Hennepin, Isanti, Ramsey, Scott, and Washington counties
- Primary Contact for this program: 651-215-2262
- Main: 651-379-4200
- FAX: 651-292-0347
8:30am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday
Other Services at this Location
- Career Counseling Help with finding a new career
- Children's Therapeutic Services and Supports (CTSS) Flexible range of mental health and rehabilitation services for children and youth with emotional disturbance or co-occurring substance use disorders.
- Counseling Services Individual, group and family counseling
- Family Home Visiting Expectant parents, parents, or guardians of children five and younger can get in-home coaching with parenting skills and connections to community resources
- Job Training Learn how to do the tasks for a type of job
- Parenting Support Education and support for parents, or soon to be parents