Community Health Service Inc (CHSI)
Medical office that provides non-emergency care
Outpatient health clinic offering preventative, diagnostic (exam or test) and treatment services
Some clinics are certified as Health Care Homes, where primary care providers, families and patients work together to support wellness and improve health outcomes. The Minnesota Department of Health provides an online map of providers as well as an online directory that allows you to search for clinics or clinicians by name.
Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHC) provide free and low-cost clinics in underserved areas, typically inner-cities and rural areas. They are designed to serve people who have limited access to healthcare such as the uninsured and underinsured, immigrants, migrant workers and people who live in public housing or are homeless. These medical clinics are paid for by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA). Federally Qualified Health Centers provide:
- Checkups when you are well
- Treatment when you are sick
- Complete care when you are pregnant
- Immunizations and checkups for your children
- Dental care and prescription drugs for your family
- Mental health and substance abuse care if you need it
About This Location
This is a mobile clinic. The mobile unit operates within a 75 mile radius of the Grafton area.
Generally available June - September only.
Call the Grafton clinic at (701) 352-4048 for details and scheduling.
Licenses and Certifications
- Federally Qualified Health Center
- Sliding fee scale
- Hispanic/Latino Community
Migrant and agricultural workers of any age with or without health insurance
Agency is able to provide on-site or video interpreter services.
Offers a sliding fee scale for medical services and discounted drug prices
810 4th Ave S, Ste 101, Moorhead, MN, 56560
West Central Minnesota
- Primary Contact for this program: 218-236-6502
- Toll Free: 800-842-8693
- Community Health Service - Crookston 310 S Broadway, Crookston, MN, 56716
- Community Health Service - Grafton, ND and North Mobile Unit 1113 W 11th St, Grafton, ND, 58237
- Community Health Service - Willmar 1804 Trott Ave SW, Willmar, MN, 56201
- Community Health Service - Rochester, and South Mobile Unit 1926 College View Rd E, Rochester, MN, 55904
Other Services at this Location
- Dental Clinic Office that provides professional care of teeth and gums