Community Action Partnership of Scott, Carver and Dakota Counties
Time-limited housing and support services for individuals and/or families
Provides housing and supportive services to individuals and families who are homeless or in need of safe housing.
Transitional housing helps people live independently, address issues that led to homelessness or kept them homeless, rebuild their support network and transition into permanent housing.
The length of time a person can use the program is limited.
Owns and manages limited housing for qualified individuals and families who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless
Units are located in South St. Paul, Burnsville and Savage.
- Community Action Partnership
- People with low income
Serves homeless single adults and families.
A Coordinated Assessment must be completed to determine qualification.
2496 145th St W, Rosemount, MN, 55068
- Primary Contact for this program: 651-554-5751
- Main: 651-322-3500
8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
Other Services at this Location
- Early Head Start Home visiting or center-based services and programs for low-income families with infants and toddlers that support child development, parenting skills and self-sufficiency
- Emergency Shelter Provides a temporary place to stay for people that do not have housing
- Energy Assistance Program Helps renters and homeowners pay their home heating bills and may also assist homeowners to fix or replace their broken furnace
- Family Homeless Prevention and Assistance Program (FHPAP) Short-term help for low-income families, youth, and single adults who are homeless or are about to become homeless.
- Head Start Services and programs that prepare low-income families with preschool children (ages 3 - 5) for their transition to public school kindergarten and to support child development, parenting skills and self-sufficiency