Community Action Partnership of Scott, Carver and Dakota Counties
Energy Assistance Program
Helps renters and homeowners pay their home heating bills and may also assist homeowners to fix or replace their broken furnace
Energy Assistance Program (EAP) services may include:
- Help paying energy bills
- Help paying water/wastewater bills
- Help with utility disconnections or getting fuel delivered
- Information on efficient and safe use of energy
- Helping you work with your energy suppliers and human service providers
- Repairing or replacing a broken furnace or heating system, if you own your home
- Community Action Partnership
Eligibility is based on three most recent months of income. See the application form for income limits based on household size. Funds are available for renters and homeowners.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Serves Dakota, Carver and Scott counties and Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Reservation
Complete one of the following applications:
Applications can also be picked up from your local service provider, or Minnesota residents can obtain an application and more information by calling (800) 657-3710.
Mail the completed application to your local provider.
There is no fee.
2496 145th St W, Rosemount, MN, 55068
- Primary Contact for this program: 651-322-3500
8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Thursday 8:00am - 6:30pm, First Monday of the month
- Scott and Carver County Office 738 1st Ave E, Shakopee, MN, 55379
Other Services at this Location
- Early Head Start Home visiting or center-based services and programs for low-income families with infants and toddlers that support child development, parenting skills and self-sufficiency
- Emergency Shelter Provides a temporary place to stay for people that do not have housing
- Family Homeless Prevention and Assistance Program (FHPAP) Short-term help for low-income families, youth and single adults who are homeless or are about to become homeless
- Head Start Services and programs that prepare low-income families with preschool children (ages 3 - 5) for their transition to public school kindergarten and to support child development, parenting skills and self-sufficiency
- Transitional Housing Time-limited housing and support services for individuals and/or families