Community Action Partnership of Scott, Carver and Dakota Counties
Energy Assistance Program
Helps renters and homeowners pay their home heating bills and may also assist homeowners to fix or replace their broken furnace
Energy Assistance Program (EAP) services may include:
- Help paying energy bills
- Help paying water/wastewater bills
- Help with utility disconnections or getting fuel delivered
- Information on efficient and safe use of energy
- Helping you work with your energy suppliers and human service providers
- Repairing or replacing a broken furnace or heating system, if you own your home
- Community Action Partnership
Households who are at or below 60 percent of the state median income are eligible.
For example, a family of four earning $65,228 annually, or less may be eligible. Eligibility is based on three most recent months of income.
Funds are available for renters and homeowners.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Serves Dakota, Carver and Scott counties and Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Reservation
Contact this provider for an application.
Minnesota residents may also obtain an application and more information by calling (800) 657-3710 or by downloading them and mailing them to their local Energy Assistance Program provider.
There is no fee.
712 Canterbury Rd S, Shakopee, MN, 55379
Scott and Carver counties Food Shelf only serves Scott County
- Primary Contact for this program: 651-322-3500
- Main: 952-496-2125
8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
- Dakota County Office 2496 145th St W, Rosemount, MN, 55068
Other Services at this Location
- Community Action Agency Provides programs and services that help individuals and families with low incomes.
- Crisis Nursery Short-term child care for families going through a crisis or stressful situation
- Emergency Shelter Provides a temporary place to stay for people that do not have housing
- Food Shelf Food support is available to people in need
- Help Paying for Basic Needs Short term help for basic needs like food, shelter and transportation