Community Resource Hub navigators are available in some areas to help families connect to local resources
Help Me Connect celebrates young children and early learners – view the Early Learning and Child Care resources.
Community Action Partnership of Scott, Carver and Dakota Counties
Provides a temporary place to stay for people that do not have housing
Offers temporary shelter for those who are homeless or need a place to stay. Space may be available on-site, or may be provided at other nearby locations.
- Community Action Partnership
- People with low income
Serves single adults, couples without children and families
738 1st Ave E, Shakopee, MN, 55379
Scott and Carver counties
Home Delivered Meals and Senior Dining only available in the cities of: Apple Valley, Belle Plaine, Chanhassen, Chaska, Eagan, Farmington, Inver Grove Heights, Jordan, Mendota Heights, Prior Lake, Rosemount, Shakopee, and Waconia
- Primary Contact for this program: 952-496-2125
8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
- Dakota County Office 2496 145th St W, Rosemount, MN, 55068
Other Services at this Location
- Community Action Agency Provides programs and services that help individuals and families with low incomes.
- Crisis Nursery Short-term child care for families going through a crisis or stressful situation
- Energy Assistance Program Helps renters and homeowners pay their home heating bills and may also assist homeowners to fix or replace their broken furnace
- Food Shelf Food support is available to people in need
- Help Paying for Basic Needs Short term help for basic needs like food, shelter and transportation