Community Action Partnership of Scott, Carver and Dakota Counties
Provides a temporary place to stay for people that do not have housing
Offers temporary shelter for those who are homeless or need a place to stay. Space may be available on-site, or may be provided at other nearby locations.
- Community Action Partnership
Serves single adults, couples without children and families
712 Canterbury Rd S, Shakopee, MN, 55379
Scott and Carver counties Food Shelf only serves Scott County
- Primary Contact for this program: 952-496-2125
8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
- Dakota County Office 2496 145th St W, Rosemount, MN, 55068
Other Services at this Location
- Community Action Agency Provides programs and services that help individuals and families with low incomes.
- Crisis Nursery Short-term child care for families going through a crisis or stressful situation
- Energy Assistance Program Helps renters and homeowners pay their home heating bills and may also assist homeowners to fix or replace their broken furnace
- Food Shelf Food support is available to people in need
- Help Paying for Basic Needs Short term help for basic needs like food, shelter and transportation