Community Action Partnership of Ramsey & Washington Counties
Time-limited housing and support services for individuals and/or families
Provides housing and supportive services to individuals and families who are homeless or in need of safe housing.
Transitional housing helps people live independently, address issues that led to homelessness or kept them homeless, rebuild their support network and transition into permanent housing.
The length of time a person can use the program is limited.
The Rapid Rehousing Program assists single women experiencing homelessness find a safe, permanent place to live so that they can focus on stabilization.
The Community Action Partnership also provides affordable rental housing and supportive to low-income families.
- Community Action Partnership
- People with low income
450 Syndicate St N, Ste 35, St. Paul, MN, 55104
Ramsey and Washington counties
- Primary Contact for this program: 651-603-5880
- Main: 651-645-6445
Other Services at this Location
- Car Ownership Program Helps employed people purchase a car through a low interest loan
- Community Action Agency Provides programs and services that help individuals and families with low incomes.
- Early Head Start Home visiting or center-based services and programs for low-income families with infants and toddlers that support child development, parenting skills and self-sufficiency
- Family Homeless Prevention and Assistance Program (FHPAP) Short-term help for low-income families, youth and single adults who are homeless or are about to become homeless
- Financial Management Education Classes, workshops and information about money management
- Head Start Services and programs that prepare low-income families with preschool children (ages 3 - 5) for their transition to public school kindergarten and to support child development, parenting skills and self-sufficiency
- Job Training Learn how to do the tasks for a type of job
- Weatherization Assistance Program Helps low-income homeowners and renters to reduce energy costs