Community Resource Hub navigators are available in some areas to help families connect to local resources
Help Me Connect celebrates young children and early learners – view the Early Learning and Child Care resources.
Community Action Partnership of Ramsey & Washington Counties
Learn how to do the tasks for a type of job
Employment preparation and career training program that provides experience or vocational education for the work associated with a certain type of job
Employment Services program offers services to individuals looking for employment, job training and support, education, and financial literacy. Clients will work one-on-one with a case manager.
- Community Action Partnership
- Live in Ramsey or Washington County
- Be 18 years or older and able to work
- Be at or below 200% of the federal poverty guidelines
- Be willing to follow a goal plan
450 Syndicate St N, Ste 35, St. Paul, MN, 55104
Ramsey and Washington counties
- Primary Contact for this program: 651-603-5880
- Main: 651-645-6445
Other Services at this Location
- Car Ownership Program Helps employed people purchase a car through a low interest loan
- Community Action Agency Provides programs and services that help individuals and families with low incomes.
- Early Head Start Home visiting or center-based services and programs for low-income families with infants and toddlers that support child development, parenting skills and self-sufficiency
- Family Homeless Prevention and Assistance Program (FHPAP) Short-term help for low-income families, youth and single adults who are homeless or are about to become homeless
- Financial Management Education Classes, workshops and information about money management
- Head Start Services and programs that prepare low-income families with preschool children (ages 3 - 5) for their transition to public school kindergarten and to support child development, parenting skills and self-sufficiency
- Transitional Housing Time-limited housing and support services for individuals and/or families
- Weatherization Assistance Program Helps low-income homeowners and renters to reduce energy costs