Community Action Partnership of Ramsey & Washington Counties
Energy Assistance Program
Helps renters and homeowners pay their home heating bills and may also assist homeowners to fix or replace their broken furnace
Energy Assistance Program (EAP) services may include:
- Help paying energy bills
- Help paying water/wastewater bills
- Help with utility disconnections or getting fuel delivered
- Information on efficient and safe use of energy
- Helping you work with your energy suppliers and human service providers
- Repairing or replacing a broken furnace or heating system, if you own your home
Offers energy assistance and emergency furnace and boiler services
- Community Action Partnership
- Free / no cost to eligible clients
Households who are at or below 60 percent of the state median income are eligible.
For example, a family of four earning $65,228 annually, or less may be eligible. Eligibility is based on three most recent months of income.
Funds are available for renters and homeowners.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Serves Ramsey and Washington counties
Contact this provider for an application.
Minnesota residents may also obtain an application and more information by calling (800) 657-3710 or by downloading them and mailing them to their local Energy Assistance Program provider.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Call for an application or download from agency website
There is no fee.
1101 Geneva Ave N, Oakdale, MN, 55128
Ramsey and Washington counties
- Primary Contact for this program: 651-645-6470
- Community Action Partnership of Ramsey & Washington Counties 450 Syndicate St N, St. Paul, MN, 55104