Community Action Partnership of Ramsey & Washington Counties
Energy Assistance Program
Helps renters and homeowners pay their home heating bills and may also assist homeowners to fix or replace their broken furnace
Energy Assistance Program (EAP) services may include:
- Help paying energy bills
- Help paying water/wastewater bills
- Help with utility disconnections or getting fuel delivered
- Information on efficient and safe use of energy
- Helping you work with your energy suppliers and human service providers
- Repairing or replacing a broken furnace or heating system, if you own your home
Offers energy assistance and emergency furnace and boiler services
- Community Action Partnership
- Free / no cost to eligible clients
Eligibility is based on three most recent months of income. See the application form for income limits based on household size. Funds are available for renters and homeowners.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Serves Ramsey and Washington counties
Program details and specific forms
Complete one of the following applications:
Applications can also be picked up from your local service provider, or Minnesota residents can obtain an application and more information by calling (800) 657-3710.
Mail the completed application to your local provider.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Call for an application or download from agency website
There is no fee.
450 Syndicate St N, Ste 122, St. Paul, MN, 55104
Ramsey and Washington counties
- Primary Contact for this program: 651-645-6470
8:00am - 12:00pm, 1:00pm - 4:30pm, Tuesday and Thursday
- Oakdale Office 1101 Geneva Ave N, Oakdale, MN, 55128