Community Resource Hub navigators are available in some areas to help families connect to local resources
Help Me Connect celebrates young children and early learners – view the Early Learning and Child Care resources.
Community Action Partnership of Hennepin County
Low-Cost Auto Repair
Low cost car repair services
Help with minor automobile repair and maintenance problems
Eligibility restrictions may apply.
Vehicle Repair Assistance Program focuses on helping residents overcome transportation barriers. The program provides income-eligible clients with financial assistance toward auto repairs to ensure their vehicle is safe and reliable.
- Community Action Partnership
- People with low income
Hennepin County residents whose income does not exceed 200% of the Federal Poverty Level. The vehicle in need of repair must be less than 20 years old. See the website for full requirements.
8800 Highway 7, Ste 403, St. Louis Park, MN, 55426
- Primary Contact for this program: 952-933-9639
8:00am - 4:00pm, Monday - Friday
Other Services at this Location
- Community Action Agency Provides programs and services that help individuals and families with low incomes.
- Energy Assistance Program Helps renters and homeowners pay their home heating bills and may also assist homeowners to fix or replace their broken furnace
- Financial Management Education Classes, workshops and information about money management
- Transitional Housing Time-limited housing and support services for individuals and/or families
- Utility Assistance Help to pay for utility services for people in need