Community-University Health Care Center
Reproductive and Sexual Health
Provides fact-based information and clinic services to help people make decisions about their reproductive and sexual health.
Fact-based information and clinical services, including all federally approved methods of contraception (birth control), testing and treatment for Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) and other Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD), pregnancy testing and all-options pregnancy counseling and referrals, gender affirming hormone care, screening and laboratory tests, preconception care, and evidence-informed sexuality education for young people, teens, and caregivers.
Language assistance services are available free of charge.
2001 Bloomington Ave, Minneapolis, MN, 55404
- Primary Contact for this program: 612-301-3433
7:15am - 4:45pm, Monday - Friday 8:15am - 12:30pm, Second Saturday of the Month
Other Services at this Location
- Clinic Medical office that provides non-emergency care
- Dental Clinic Office that provides professional care of teeth and gums
- Domestic Violence Support Services Support program focusing on domestic abuse of individuals by their spouses or partners
- Legal Assistance Legal help for low-income individuals