Community-University Health Care Center
Legal help for low-income individuals
Legal aid program that offers legal counseling and/or representation for low-income individuals, typically in the areas of disability law, elder law and family law
Free or low cost legal services help people who are unable to afford a lawyer get access to the court system.
Attorneys from Stinson LLP Legal Clinic provide free legal services for patients
They can help with legal aid issues such as:
- Family law, such as divorce and child support
- Guardianship and estate planning
- Government benefits
- Other issues, as determined by the legal committee
- Sliding fee scale
- Hispanic/Latino Community
- Hmong Community
- People with low income
- Somali Community
Established patients that are low income eligible.
2001 Bloomington Ave S, Minneapolis, MN, 55404
Other Services at this Location
- Clinic Medical office that provide non-emergency care
- Dental Clinic Office that provides professional care of teeth and gums
- Reproductive and Sexual Health Provides fact-based information and clinic services to help people make decisions about their reproductive and sexual health.
- Primary Contact for this program: 612-301-3433