Clearwater County Department of Human Services
Energy Assistance Program
Helps renters and homeowners pay their home heating bills and may also assist homeowners to fix or replace their broken furnace
Energy Assistance Program (EAP) services may include:
- Help paying energy bills
- Help paying water/wastewater bills
- Help with utility disconnections or getting fuel delivered
- Information on efficient and safe use of energy
- Helping you work with your energy suppliers and human service providers
- Repairing or replacing a broken furnace or heating system, if you own your home
Households who are at or below 60 percent of the state median income are eligible.
For example, a family of four earning $65,228 annually, or less may be eligible. Eligibility is based on three most recent months of income.
Funds are available for renters and homeowners.
Contact this provider for an application.
Minnesota residents may also obtain an application and more information by calling (800) 657-3710 or by downloading them and mailing them to their local Energy Assistance Program provider.
There is no fee.
216 Park Ave NW, Bagley, MN, 56621
Primarily serves Clearwater County
- Primary Contact for this program: 218-694-6164
8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
Other Services at this Location
- Apply for Waiver Programs Accepts applications for Medical Assistance/Medicaid waiver programs
- Child Foster Care (CFC) Licensing The local county office that oversees licenses for child foster care. Foster care is a temporary safe family home for children who have been placed by a court order or a voluntary placement agreement.
- Child Support Services (CSS) The Minnesota Department of Human Services Child Support Division and county child support agencies work with both parents to establish and enforce child support court orders.
- County Programs for Families Apply for county programs that provide financial assistance and supportive resources to families
- County Programs for Food Support Apply for county programs that help pay for food
- County Programs for Income Assistance Apply for county programs that help pay for basic needs
- County Programs for People with Disabilities Apply for county programs that serve people with disabilities
- Parent Support Outreach Program (PSOP) A voluntary, supportive service that focuses on helping pregnant and parenting at-risk families thrive.