Chisago County Health and Human Services
Child and Teen Checkups
Coordinators connect individuals to well-child care and screenings for eligible newborns, children and young adults
Preventive care keeps kids healthy! Coordinators at these agencies are available to help individuals know if they are eligible for services and connect to local clinics and agencies that provide comprehensive well-child exams that include age-appropriate preventive, dental, mental health, and developmental screenings.
More information about the Child and Teen Checkups program can be found online.
Child and Teen Checkups screenings are a benefit to children and young adults from birth through age 20 who are enrolled in Medical Assistance. Child and Teen Checkups qualify for school physicals, sports physicals and Head Start required physicals.
About This Location
Get help with finding:
- A medical or dental clinic
- Transportation assistance
- Translation services
- Resources such as food, mental health, crisis or shelter assistance
- Free / no cost to eligible clients
- Medicaid (Medical Assistance)
- Sliding fee scale
Newborns, children and adolescents through the age of 20 who are eligible for Medicaid
Call office for appointment
Fees determined by sliding fee scale for uninsured and underinsured only.
This is a covered benefit for children and youth on Medical Assistance or MinnesotaCare.
6133 402nd St, North Branch, MN, 55056
- Primary Contact for this program: 651-213-5235
- Main: 651-213-5231
8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
Other Services at this Location
- County Programs for Families Apply for county programs that provide financial assistance and supportive resources to families
- County Programs for Income Assistance Apply for county programs that help pay for basic needs
- Family Home Visiting Expectant parents, parents, or guardians of children five years old and younger can get in-home coaching with parenting skills and connections to community resources
- Follow Along Program Program that helps to make sure children are learning and growing appropriately for their age
- Public Health Clinic Public health departments offer screenings, health education and wellness services
- WIC - Supplemental Nutrition Program Healthy eating and breastfeeding support program for women, infants and children. Benefits include nutrition information, healthy food you purchase using your card, and other health or community program referrals.