Central Minnesota Mental Health Center
Children's Mental Health Crisis Response Services (CRS)
Professional help 24/7 for children or youth experiencing a mental health crisis to help the child be safe, stay in their home, and get connected to support.
Crisis Response provides mental health crisis outreach to children and youth to help stabilize and end the crisis. Crisis support is provided by licensed mental health professionals. Crisis Response is available 24 hours a day, 7 days every week.
Crisis Response may include:
- Figuring out what is wrong and get help, in person or by phone and how to stabilize the situation
- Crisis support may include a professional going to the home, school, work, or wherever the child needs help to calm down in the crisis
- Evaluation of risk of harm to the child or others
- Making a plan to manage the current crisis and reduce future crises
- Short term care to help find long-term support
- Help for hospitals, schools, and police to work with children and youth in crisis
- Free / no cost to eligible clients
- Medicaid (Medical Assistance)
- Private health insurance
- 24 hours a day
- Children and/or youth with disabilities
Children and youth (up to age 18)
Young people can call for help. Parents or teachers can also call for help for a young person.
If you are in a different county, the state list of crisis phone numbers is available online.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Contact the Crisis Line at: (320) 253-5555 or Toll Free at (800) 635-8008
Crisis Response is covered by most health insurance plans (including state health care programs like Medical Assistance (MA) and MinnesotaCare).
You can also get free help if you don't have insurance.
1321 13th St N, St. Cloud, MN, 56303-2614
Other Services at this Location
- Children's Therapeutic Services and Supports (CTSS) Flexible range of mental health and rehabilitation services for children and youth with emotional disturbance or co-occurring substance use disorders.
- Early Childhood Mental Health Services Mental health services for young children and their families
- Mental Health Crisis Response Services - Adult Immediate help for people having urgent problems with depression, panic, anxiety, delusions, or other mood or behavior disorders.
- Primary Contact for this program: 800-635-8008
- Main: 320-252-5010
- Detoxification Service: 320-252-6654
- Mental Health Crisis Hotline: 320-253-5555
Benton, Sherburne, Stearns and Wright Counties