Central Community Transit (CCT)
Transportation - Dial-a-Ride
Program that provides rides for people in the community
Transportation program that provides rides for people in and around their community
Volunteer drivers use their personal vehicles to transport seniors 60 years and older as an option to the public bus.
- Includes trips to medical appointments, errands, grocery shopping and other appointments
- Passengers must be ambulatory to use this service (vehicles are not accessible)
- This service operates 8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
Demand Response Rides dial-a-ride bus service is available on a first come, first served basis.
- Buses are equipped with lifts to accommodate individuals with disabilities
- Hours of service:
- Willmar Area: 5:30am - 9:30pm, Monday - Friday; 8:00am - 4:30pm, Saturday; 8:00am - 5:00pm, Sunday
- Olivia Area: 6:30am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday
- Litchfield Area: 6:15am - 7:30pm, Monday - Friday; 6:15am - 1:30pm, Saturday; 8:00am - 12:00pm, Sunday
- Sliding fee scale
- Title III
- Serves community
- Older adults
- People with low income
Transportation Area Served by County
- Meeker County
Senior program: Must be at least 60 years of age and register for the use of this service. Can use program up to two times a week (or up to three times a week for medical appointments) with a 48-hour notice.
Anyone can use the Dial-a-Ride program
Call and register for Senior Transportation: From Willmar, call (320) 235-8413 From Olivia, call (320) 523-3589 From Litchfield, call (320) 693-2718
Contact the transit office for the Dial-a-Ride program.
Senior Rides: The full cost for transportation in-town (under 4 miles) is $3.00 one way and $6.00 round trip (under 8 miles). Out of town transportation is the current federal mileage reimbursement rate.
- At the time that your transportation is arranged, staff will help determine the cost share contribution.
- Volunteer drivers will then hand out contribution envelopes that may be returned to the driver or mailed to the office based on the Cost-share Scale.
Dial-a-Rides: Able to accept Medical Assistance (MA) and waiver funding for specialized transportation Also accepts private pay
812 E Ripley St, Litchfield, MN, 55355
- Primary Contact for this program: 320-693-7794
- Toll Free: 800-513-7433
6:00am - 6:00pm, Monday - Friday
- Central Community Transit (CCT) 1320 22nd St SW, Willmar, MN, 56201
- Olivia Transit Office 612 E Lincoln Ave, Olivia, MN, 56277
Other Services at this Location
- Local Bus Service Bus transportation within a city, county or region