CentraCare - Long Prairie
Rural Health Clinic (Health Care Center)
Outpatient health care facilities that provide a broad range of diagnostic and treatment services to rural and medically-underserved areas
A rural health clinic is a clinic located in a rural area designated as a shortage or medically-underserved area. It provides a broad range of diagnostic exams, tests and treatment services. The clinic staff includes one or more physicians and one or more physician assistants or nurse practitioners who provide primary medical care and outpatient health services.
Services may include:
- Primary adult and pediatric (child or adolescents) physician services,
- Prenatal care
- Dental care
- Specialty medicine
- Laboratory and radiological services
- Allied support services like nutrition and health education
Some rural health clinics may also offer public health services, such as immunizations and communicable disease screening and treatment.
This provider is a Medicare Certified Rural Health Clinic and subject to periodic inspection by the Minnesota Department of Health.
- Medicaid (Medical Assistance)
24 9th St SE, Long Prairie, MN, 56347
- Primary Contact for this program: 320-732-2131