Domestic Violence Support Services
Support program focusing on domestic abuse of individuals by their spouses or partners
This program provides support to people in abusive situations and works to reduce spousal abuse and family violence.
Programs may include crisis intervention for battered women, and domestic violence education and prevention.
Abuse Response Services serve victims of sexual assault and teen relationship abuse in Washington County.
- 24-hour telephone crisis response
- 24 hour response to local hospital emergency rooms
- Support groups
- Legal advocacy
- Safe at Home application assistance
- Community education
- Free / no cost to everyone
- 24 hours a day
People who have recently been sexually assaulted, or teens who have been abused in a relationship who live in Washington County
24 hour crisis line at (651) 777-1117
All services are free
8451 E Point Douglas Rd S, Ste 300, Cottage Grove, MN, 55016
- Primary Contact for this program: 651-777-1117
- Main: 651-777-5222
Other Services at this Location
- Children's Therapeutic Services and Supports (CTSS) Flexible range of mental health and rehabilitation services for children and youth with emotional disturbance or co-occurring substance use disorders
- Early Childhood Mental Health Services Mental health services for young children and their families