Community Resource Hub navigators are available in some areas to help families connect to local resources
Help Me Connect celebrates young children and early learners – view the Early Learning and Child Care resources.
CHI St. Gabriel's Health
Medical office that provides non-emergency care
Outpatient health clinic offering preventative, diagnostic (exam or test) and treatment services
Some clinics are certified as Health Care Homes, where primary care providers, families and patients work together to support wellness and improve health outcomes. The Minnesota Department of Health provides an online map of providers as well as an online directory that allows you to search for clinics or clinicians by name.
- Medicaid (Medical Assistance)
- Private health insurance
- Private pay
200 1st Ave SE, Pierz, MN, 56364
- Primary Contact for this program: 320-468-2536
- Family Medical Center - Little Falls 811 2nd St SE, Little Falls, MN, 56345
- Family Medical Center - Randall 250 White Oak Dr, Randall, MN, 56475
Other Services at this Location
- Rural Health Clinic (Health Care Center) Outpatient health care facilities that provide a broad range of diagnostic and treatment services to rural and medically-underserved areas