CHI LakeWood Health
Rural Health Clinic (Health Care Center)
Outpatient health care facilities that provide a broad range of diagnostic and treatment services to rural and medically-underserved areas
A rural health clinic is a clinic located in a rural area designated as a shortage or medically-underserved area. It provides a broad range of diagnostic exams, tests and treatment services. The clinic staff includes one or more physicians and one or more physician assistants or nurse practitioners who provide primary medical care and outpatient health services.
Services may include:
- Primary adult and pediatric (child or adolescents) physician services,
- Prenatal care
- Dental care
- Specialty medicine
- Laboratory and radiological services
- Allied support services like nutrition and health education
Some rural health clinics may also offer public health services, such as immunizations and communicable disease screening and treatment.
This provider is a Medicare Certified Rural Health Clinic and subject to periodic inspection by the Minnesota Department of Health.
- Medicaid (Medical Assistance)
600 Main Ave S, Baudette, MN, 56623
Lake of the Woods County
- Primary Contact for this program: 218-634-1795
- Main: 218-634-2120
- Toll Free: 800-245-9483
Other Services at this Location
- Child and Teen Checkups Coordinators connect individuals to well-child care and screenings for eligible newborns, children and young adults
- Family Home Visiting Expectant parents and parents or caregivers of young children can get in-home support with pregnancy topics, parenting skills and connections to community resources.
- Follow Along Program Program that helps to make sure children are learning and growing appropriately for their age
- Public Health Clinic Public health departments offer screenings, health education and wellness services
- WIC - Supplemental Nutrition Program Healthy eating and breastfeeding support program for women, infants and children. Benefits include nutrition information, healthy food you purchase using your card, and other health or community program referrals.