If you have Medical Assistance or MinnesotaCare, your health insurance needs to be renewed annually. Visit Renew My Coverage for more information.
CHI LakeWood Health
Public Health Clinic
Public health departments offer screenings, health education and wellness services
Public health clinics typically provide:
- Health education
- Immunization clinics
- Family planning services
600 Main Ave S, Baudette, MN, 56623
Lake of the Woods County
- Primary Contact for this program: 218-634-1795
- Main: 218-634-2120
- Toll Free: 800-245-9483
Other Services at this Location
- Child and Teen Checkups Coordinators connect individuals to well-child care and screenings for eligible newborns, children and young adults
- Family Home Visiting Expectant parents and parents or caregivers of young children can get in-home support with pregnancy topics, parenting skills and connections to community resources.
- Follow Along Program Program that helps to make sure children are learning and growing appropriately for their age
- Rural Health Clinic (Health Care Center) Outpatient health care facilities that provide a broad range of diagnostic and treatment services to rural and medically-underserved areas
- WIC - Supplemental Nutrition Program A nutrition and breastfeeding program that helps young families eat well and be healthy. Learn about nutrition during pregnancy and feeding your baby and young children; meet breastfeeding goals; and buy healthy food using your WIC card.