Community Resource Hub navigators are available in some areas to help families connect to local resources
If you need help paying your energy or water bills – visit the Energy Assistance Program
Brown County Public Health Department
Public Health Clinic
Public health departments offer screenings, health education and wellness services
Public health clinics typically provide:
- Health education
- Immunization clinics
- Family planning services
Family planning medical exams and birth control are provided to all women of child bearing age, according to a sliding fee scale.
- Intake and counseling
- Medical exams are given at area clinics
Brown and Watonwan county residents
Call for information and to schedule an appointment:
- Brown County: (507) 233-6820 or (888) 359-2809
- Watonwan County: (507) 375-3294 or (888) 299-5941
1117 Center St, New Ulm, MN, 56073
- Primary Contact for this program: 507-233-6820
- Toll Free: 888-359-2809
8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
Other Services at this Location
- Child and Teen Checkups Coordinators connect individuals to well-child care and screenings for eligible newborns, children and young adults
- Family Home Visiting Expectant parents and parents or caregivers of young children can get in-home support with pregnancy topics, parenting skills and connections to community resources.
- Follow Along Program Program that helps to make sure children are learning and growing appropriately for their age
- Reproductive and Sexual Health Provides fact-based information and clinic services to help people make decisions about their reproductive and sexual health.
- WIC - Supplemental Nutrition Program Healthy eating and breastfeeding support program for women, infants and children. Benefits include nutrition information, healthy food you purchase using your card, and other health or community program referrals.