Brown County Public Health Department
Child and Teen Checkups
Well-child care and screenings for eligible newborns, children and young adults
Public health agencies provide exams and developmental screening to children and teens to help find and treat physical or mental problems.
More information about the Child and Teen Checkups program can be found online.
Newborns, children and adolescents through the age of 20 who are eligible for Medicaid
1117 Center St, New Ulm, MN, 56073-3255
Other Services at this Location
- Family Home Visiting Expectant parents, parents, or guardians of children five and younger can get in-home coaching with parenting skills and connections to community resources
- Follow Along Program Program that helps to make sure children are learning and growing appropriately for their age
- Public Health Clinic Public health departments offer screenings, health education and wellness services
- Reproductive and Sexual Health Provides fact-based information and clinic services to help people make decisions about their reproductive and sexual health.
- WIC - Supplemental Nutrition Program Healthy eating and breastfeeding support program for women, infants and children. Benefits include nutrition information, healthy food you purchase using your WIC Card, and other health or community program referrals.
8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
- Primary Contact for this program: 507-233-6820
- Toll Free: 888-359-2809
- FAX: 507-233-6819